Our Use Case
We aim to implement a profit sharing fund for Quadratic Employees with the following features:
- The firm is allocating a part of its profits or investments to the fund, following a classical incentivization scheme
- The shares of the fund are allocated to our Employees accordingly to peer-to-peer assessment ; we introduce peer-to-peer assesment mecanisms in order to mitigate the biases involved by top down management assessment
- The investments made by the fund are decided by the Employees through the vote of proposals
- Functions potentially involving the accountability of the firm are triggered by the Admins of the fund (e.g. whitelisting of assets tradables by the fund)
- Employees can redeem their shares at any time
The roll-out of this fund is scheduled for Q2 2023, based on the results of fiscal year 2022.
The technical implementation of these features relies on a DAO Framework in order to:
- Leverage on Decentralized Governance features
- Benefit from the liquidity of Crypto-assets to ensure a seamless exit procedure
More generally, this MVP is a Test & Learn approach to pave the way to implementing DAO schemes that can be rolled-out in Corporates environnements.